Fabric paint allows you to create unique designs on your clothing and accessories. Reflective fabric paint makes your designs even more distinctive and fun. In natural light, reflective paint appears a flat color, but it reflects brightly at night when exposed to light.
Because of this effect, reflective fabric paint can also add safety by improving visibility. For example, painting a fun design on your children’s clothing can protect them by making them visible to drivers while playing outside at night.
ViziGlow offers two colors of Reflective Acrylic Fabric Paint – white and silver. White has a more subtle, almost translucent, quality that reflects a bright white in the dark. Silver is more reflective, reflecting a bright white/gold in the dark. Click here to view our products!
Simply paint on, set with an iron, and wear!
How to add reflective acrylic fabric paint to your clothing:
- Pre-wash your fabric, making sure to avoid using fabric softeners
- Sketch your design on your fabric beforehand or use stencils for accuracy
- Stir paint well before use to ensure reflective particles are well incorporated
- Apply fabric paint in thin, even coats. Apply more coats as needed to achieve opacity. * do not layer other paint over reflective paint as this will dull reflectivity *
- After paint has dried, set with an iron to ensure long lasting results
- Wait at least 7 days to machine wash your fabric
Watch our video below to see the process!
@viziglowReflective Fabric Paint! ##reflective ##reflectivefashion ##paint ##craft ##smallbusiness ##etsysmallbusiness